Agro Far East and Siberia is a unique specialized Forum which brings together more than 320 participants, working in agribusiness of Far East and Siberia to discuss development strategies of the industry, attracting funding to innovative investment projects in the Region, new contracts.
Among confirmed speakers and VIP-quests in 2017:
Development corporation of Kamchatka region
Russian-Chinese Investment Fund
Hende Khorol Agro
Association of peasant farms of Primorye territory
Yugorskiy rybovodniy zavod
Highlights of AgriForum Far East and Siberia:
- Strategy session: government, manufacturers and investors prospectives. Macroeconomics and investment terms: what can we expect?
- Investment and finance, law regulations
- Crop farming. The introduction of investment projects and innovations
- Animal breeding. The introduction of investment projects and innovations
- Specialized champagne round tables
- The prospectives of small business development. Farmers-reinventors. Dialogue agricultural holding – farmer – is it possible to collaborate?
- Construction, infrastructure, processing and distribution network
- Effective business dealing: ecologically clean production. Biosafety. «Intelligent» agronomy
- Discussion: young skilled workers of Far East and Siberia